Learn Video Editing for Family and Travel Videos
A one-month crash course over four Saturdays from 1:00 to 2:00p.
For adults with novice to intermediate Apple computer skills.
All classes begin at 1:00pm. Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes early to find a seat and talk with the instructor about your needs. Classes end at 2:00pm and are limited to 15 participants.
Sign up now for classes.
Links to pay for classes will be sent by The Academy of Arts and Academics after 10 people have signed up. You will be emailed the start date for classes after 10 people have paid. Share this page with your friends and family and encourage them to join you.
Your class fee helps to support the guest artists and enable them to continue teaching at the Academy of Arts and Academics.
You will learn
- How to use Adobe Premiere Pro
- The basics of video editing (importing, editing, text, visual effects)
- Sharing your video on Facebook and YouTube
You will receive
- Short lessons in each class
- Time to work at your own computer practicing skills in video editing
- One-on-one help from the teacher
- A class of about 10 to 15 peers
402 Main Street at the Health and Sciences Campus building of the Academy of Arts and Academics.
Use the Contact Form or call 415-632-9982
About the Teacher
Reid Kimball is a Media Arts teacher at the Academy of Arts and Academics in Springfield, OR. Outside of school he is a filmmaker and photographer. Read the bio for more information about the teaher.